Finally! Need A Printable 2018 MLB Playoff Bracket? (Yes, Printable)
It’s been six months and 162 regular-season games and now the real action has begun with the 2018 MLB playoffs. Ultimately, with 10 teams playing four rounds, including the one-and-done round, there are 45 possible October pairings ahead.
As a result, who will be the World Series champion this season? For the second season in a row we have three 100-win teams, lead by a juggernaut Boston Red Sox team that set a franchise record with 108 victories. They were joined by the Houston Astros (103 wins) and the New York Yankees (100).
Below you will find our Printable 2018 MLB Playoff Bracket. Click the button below and it will give you the printable version.
First of all, you should know the MLB Tie Breaking Procedures:
Due to Two-way tie for the division or wildcard
- A one game tie-breaker is played between the two teams. Winner takes all.
Due to Two-way tie between division winners
- The Team with the best record in head to head play.
- Team with the best overall record in intra-division games.
- The Team with the best record in the final 81 games of the season, ignoring inter-league play.
- Team with the best record in the final 82 games of the season, extending backward until the tie is broken.
Due to Three-way tie for the division or wildcard
- Did you know the team with the best intra-division record is determined as Team C? Therefore, If intra-division records are tied, refer to above tie-breakers to determine team C.
- The other two teams, A and B, play one game.
- The winner of this game plays team C in one game.
- As a result, the winner of this second game is the winner of the tie-breaker.