Welcome to the #1 Pay Per Head Sportsbook Solution Provider
We are in the 21st Century, and for purposes of our conversation, that means we are in the age of Pay Per Head.
Moreover, that, in turn, means that it is the age of Premier PPH. We shall be happy to tell you all about it. Moreover, you will be glad to hear it, we assure you.
Industries change over time, and the sports betting industry is no different. These days, it is imperative to be as “lean and mean” as possible, because if you are not, your competitors certainly WILL be. And if you are an independent sports betting service operator; i.e., a bookmaker with a local or regional clientele or an agent handling clients, you are going to be in danger of losing some of that clientele to offshore sportsbooks and their online bookmaker services more efficient, automated mode of operation.
Best Price Per Head Online Bookie Software For Local Bookmakers
However, if you have the same level of design and technology going for YOU, chances are you are going to make those cherished personal relationships you have with clients even stronger.
That is the magic of Pay Per Head (PPH), which gives your customers access to everything that can be offered by an offshore sportsbook, with a price that is so reasonable that you could not possibly say no.
Moreover, guess what – NOBODY does PPH quite like the folks at Premier Pay Per Head because you simply can’t beat the level of professionalism, the spirit of service and the great product he or she have to offer.
No matter how big or small your operation is, it will function better with Pay Per Head Sportsbook software. Moreover, Premier can guarantee you one thing for certain – that you are going to look like a multi-million-dollar enterprise, simply because you will have all the resources of one behind you. Moreover, when you do that, you will wind up seeing two things above all else:
(1) Increased revenues
(2) Reduced costs
When you utilize Premier, you pay only a small fee for each player who uses the sports bookie software to place wagers. So you are only paying based on the people you are already making money. What could be any better than that?
You will have the opportunity to save a lot of time and effort, because with that one price you get an entire staff of professionals at your disposal. Make sure you visit our friends at www.onlineblingo.com and www.PlaySlots4RealMoney.com.
Take a look at what you’ll be able to offer your Pay Per Head online Sportsbook customers:
* Round-the-clock access to a customized Pay Per Head Sports betting website, with a user-friendly interface, just like the great online sportsbooks and Price Per Head Offshore Racebooks of the world – all built to your particular taste by Premier PPH.
* A call center, staffed by sports betting professionals who speak English as a first language, who can personally handle wagers from your clientele, with complete documentation.
* A larger menu of sports betting options than you could ever make available to players in your conventional “office” setting that have suddenly become obsolete.
* More great products, such as racebook betting (for all thoroughbred tracks in North America) and casino gaming (with a fully-stocked arsenal of games), so that your players do not have to venture elsewhere to enjoy those things. They can get all of it with the bookie software.
* Live in-game sports betting, which adds an exciting element for your customers because the wagering does not have to stop once the event begins, which means more revenue.
* Access to a live dealer casino, which allows your customers to play blackjack, baccarat, and roulette against actual dealers, in an actual location, through a real-time video feed, right there on your customized website provided by Premier Pay Per Head.
* The ability to make sports, racing and casino wagers right over their mobile device, so that your players can take your services with them wherever they go, which is accessible for Android, iPhone, and tablets, so you are always within reach for them. Again, this spells increased revenue.
* Better customer support than they’ve ever had before.
In other words, you are offering the ultimate PPH Online Sportsbook Solution customer experience.
And this is what you get when you work with Premier PPH and their Pay Per Head Sportsbook sports bookie software:
* Impeccable reports on all your clients.
* The ability to set parameters for each customer individually.
* Real-time odds, on a 24/7 basis, from the top oddsmaking service on the planet.
* The flexibility to set your lines, adjustable according to the wagers you are taking.
* The capability to offer or preclude any products or wagering options as you see fit.
* A superior back-end that always keeps you up and running. There is no “down time” when you work with Premier Pay Per Head for your sports betting software needs.
* 24-hour customer service, available to address any problem you have.
Of course, the outcome is that you are going to have more of a chance to build your business and the relationships you have with your valued customers.
The people minding the store at Premier have many years in the sports betting industry, and a strong motivation to help your business grow. They also have a pricing plan that is just right for you.
Contact them today for information on a free trial, so you can see how it all works. Believe us when we tell you – it will be the most valuable contact you ever made.
3 Critical Strategies All Pay Per Head Bookies Should Know
Are you an online bookie who has just signed up with pay per head software? Have you been using the PPH software for some time now? Well, if the answer is yes, you need to read through this well-researched piece to see for yourself the kind of business strategies you need to learn and apply if you want to make it in this online betting industry.
Many of the online bookies who have used these three strategies have not only risen to become some of the most renowned bookies in the world, but they have also made much money from their seemingly little investment in the online bookie business.
Consider these three strategies your online treasure, and you will never regret in your lifetime as long as you continue observing them.
1. Social Proof
This technique is not a reliable strategy as you may think. When speaking of social proof, essentially what we are saying is that you showcase what online bookie business can help others to achieve or even showcasing the full potential of this kind of business.
Granted, no single serious individual can only start diving into a river or sea where he or she is sure that there are dangerous creatures. You would not do so in your right senses.
In a similar manner, you will not want to test the waters of online bookie services when you are pretty sure that there is nothing at the end of the day.
One way in which you may prove to the people of the goodness of online bookie business is by crafting an excellent blog post that highlights the benefits of online bookie business.
You can do that on your site or guest blog on other high-end blogs that have massive traffic.
2. Strategic Pricing
Strategic pricing means that you set your price for every item that you offer online.
Remember to include at least one special offer after sometime let us say once a month or after a fortnight, which will attract more and more visitors. On the same breath, here are three examples you can try:
Give your clients an attractive bonus. For instance, a player with a given number of bets per day can be given an offer of placing 1 or so bets for free
Alternatively, you can give a free offer on multiple packages such as parlay packages
You can also attract new clients by offering them a free trial or a week of free sign up
These are just but a few examples to attract more customers to your pay per head site.
3. Look For Inactive Players
Inactive players on your site are not useless. Make good use of them. In fact, unlike a new client, they at least know the rules; they have played and even won in the past.
Look for ways to lure them or at least attract them again.
Initiate an intimate conversation with them in a bid to know why they are not participating and look for ways to attract pay per head bookies again.
Last updated May 22, 2017.